Born in 1959 in Ukraine,
1992-1997 Studied at the St. Petersburg State Academy of Fine Arts in the studios of Professor Neprintsev, Prof. Petrov, Prof. Timenov.
Since 1997 - SOLART Gallery, St. Petersburg.
- 1997 - Tokyo, Japan;
- 1997-98 - Yurart Gallery, Helsinki, Finland;
- 1998 - International University Gallery, Moscow, Russia;
- 1999 - The Fred Kavly Theater Gallery, Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, Cal., USA
- 2000-2001 - Russian Resplendence II Exhibition, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
- 2003 - The South Creek Ranch Exhibition, Dallas, Texas
- 2004-2005 - The Caesarea Gallery, Boca Raton Gallery Center, FL, USA
All of Seymuk’s works were sold at the exhibition. Local newspapers were full of pictures of his works.
Works are represented in many private collections in Holland, Japan, Denmark, USA, Germany, France, Russia.
Seymuk is one of the few artists who has got an access to the Mariinsky (Kirov Ballet) Theater and the St. Petersburg Ballet School named after Vaganova. This is where he spends hours making scaches for his oil paintings. That is why they are so honest and realistic.