Born April, 30, 1964 in the city of Kharkov, Ukraine.
1979-1983 Studied at the Kharkov Art College where got a Fine Arts Teacher Degree.
1986-1992 Studied at the St. Petersburg State Academy of Art and Design (former College of Applied Arts and Design named after V. Mukhina) at the department of Mural Painting. Studied and made works in different techniques such as fresco, mosaics, Florentine mosaics, tempera wall paintings, sgraffito, coloured cements, stained glass windows; made copies of old icons and frescos by Dionisius at the St. Pherapont Monastery. The Diploma Project topic was 500 years of «Discovery of America by Columbus».
The artist has taken a post-graduate course at the St. Petersburg State Academy of Art and Design investigating a problem of «Monumental Art in the System of Culture».
Since 1987 Has taken part in deferent exhibitions in St. Petersburg.
- 1989 - The exhibition of artists from St. Petersburg at the Academy of Fine Arts in Odense, Denmark.
- 1995-96 - Bishopsgate Contemporary Art Gallery, London, UK.
- 1997 - The Art Unlimited Exhibition in The Radisson Hotel, Riga, Latvia.
- 1997 - YurART Gallery, Helsinki, Finland.
- 1998 - The International University Gallery, Moscow, Russia.
- 1998 - Art Manege, Moscow, Russia.
- 1998 - Vincent Louis Gallery, New York, USA.
- 1999 - EuropART'99 Art Fair, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1999 - Antica Auction, Losanne, Switzerland.
- 1999 - «Russian Resplendence» Exhibiton, Fred Kavly Theatre, Thosand Oaks, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- 2000 - LaPalette Gallery, Coconut Grove, Miami, USA
- 2001 - «Russian Resplendence II» Exhibition, Fred Kavly Theatre, Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles, California, USA
- 2003 - Eclectic Russian Contemporary Art, Barette Gallery, Santa Monica College, Los Angeles, CA
- 2006 - «Primavera», Personal Exibition, Gallery EDGE, St.-Petersburg, Russia
- 2007 - «Venezia ancora Venezia» Personal Exibition, Gallery EDGE, St.-Petersburg, Russia
A number of Polarouche's paintings are in private collections and galleries in different countries of the World. Among them Contemporary Art Collection of the Vatican Museums.